Loft style can be acquired as a unique harmonious blend of the new and the old in interior decoration.
A loft style living room, however, can look different depending on the colors chosen. Once the accent is put on the minimalist side of a loft design, it is to be fulfilled in mostly white and gray colors. For a more urban feel, it is advisable to use beige and brown shades. For a chic and deep appearance, meanwhile, you can freely use reds, greens, blues, and yellows.
#1 by Aidlin Darling Design (San Francisco, CA, USA). Loft style is a combination of several ones including contemporary, industrial and high tech. Aidlin Darling Design accentuated the contemporary feel in this loft style living room. The minimalist yet very comfortable furnishing makes the room both attractive and inviting.
2. The smart combination of purple, brown and gray colors may at first seem impossible, yet here it looks fabulous. However, before you try to mix some other colors don’t forget the rules of good taste.
#3 by Donna Puzifera (Aliso Viejo, CA, USA). A chic loft apartment is an ideal demonstration of wealth and high status. The bright loft living space by Dona Puzifera adorned with Art Deco huge wall painting and an industrial wall board is a wonderful example of a chic loft interior. Penthouse interior
#4 by Ly Anh Thi – ATviz (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam). Loft style is one of the most suitable interiors for penthouses. This loft is decorated with wooden ceiling beams that bring an industrial feel to the space around.
5. However, the furniture choice of the loft penthouse is of modern design. The interior designer here preferred to create separate seating and dining zone not sacrificing on the spaciousness, though.
6 Boston Apartment Reconstruction
#7 by Mladen Labarh (Novi Sad, Serbia). Warm, imposing and chic. This loft apartment in Boston designed by talented Mladen Labarh proves how luxury a loft can actually be. The soft leather sofa and recliner armchair with its footrest along with the practical rectangle coffee table create practical, comfy and inviting space.
#8 by Ngurah Arya. The loft apartment by Ngurah Arya has a certain Scandinavian feel in it. The sleek lines, clearness, and lightness of the space help to bring this to view.
9. The development of the progressive loft trend in modern home designing implies great comfort and style. The strict seating set in light gray coloring of this living room looks brighter and more attractive on the white background.
10. Loft design has recently become a symbol of success and creativity. Just to prove this, it important to include certain creative and inspiring decor elements. Here, for instance, the designer gave his preference to an interesting artificial tree.
11. Simple and clean, spacious and practical. The absence of window treatments is another hallmark of loft living room interior designs. Ambien Loft
#12 by Wise Design (Rotterdam, Netherlands). High-tech design is a branch of loft style interiors. Including geometrical furnishing and unique modern style lamps just like in this loft by the Wise Design studio, you can achieve a dynamic yet peaceful loft interior.
13. Here we can observe a unique combination of a modern dining table set with two intricate chairs and a vintage white finished low chandelier. Here is where the new and the old meet to create a unique interior called loft design!
14. Lofts are, as a rule, not large apartments. Therefore, it becomes crucial to choose space saving furniture pieces. The modern sofa here can easily be transformed into a comfy bed.
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)
Did you like this article?
Share it on any of the social media channels below to give us your vote.
Your feedback helps us improve.
Other related interior design ideas you might like...